Do you believe that air taxis are the future? Are you looking for a challenge in sales? If so, you may be our next sales representative.
Fly Aeolus is the first European company that offers on demand air taxi services using single engine aircraft under a fractional ownership model. At the moment Fly Aeolus operates 15, and growing, Cirrus SR22 and Piper PA46 aircraft. We are looking to support our ambitious team in Rotterdam, the Netherlands with a sales representative that is passionate about aviation and eager to be a part of the development of the airline of the future.
What will you be doing?
As a sales representative you will be the first contact for our clients. The activities include:
- Responding to telephone calls/emails and assessing client requirements
- Making personalized offers and contracts to leads and clients
- Undertake personalized follow-back, follow-through and follow-up actions with leads and clients
- Managing all aspects of the flight, from the sale until the flight has completed
- Collect all required information concerning lead and client communication within CRM
- Being involved in prospecting and identifying new business to help expand the sales pipelines
- Working closely with the marketing team
- Provide ‘out-of-hours’ telephone coverage during evenings and weekends (on a rotation basis as part of the team)
- You have sales (or equivalent) experience
- You have a strong interpersonal and professional outlook
- You have an upfront attitude and are open minded
- You have exceptional customer service skills
- You show strong communication skills and have excellent Dutch and English language skills (verbal & written)
- You have a go-getter attitude
- You are able to work with a sense of ownership, in a team as well as independently
- You are proactive, a multi-tasker and problem solver
- You are stress resistant
- You have a genuine interest in the aviation, airline or travel sectors
- You have good MS-Office skills
Nice to have
- Spoken and written German or French language would be advantageous
- You preferably live in the neighbourhood of Rotterdam, the Netherlands
What we’re offering
- A starting salary dependent on previous experience and background, 20-22k per annum (0.8 FTE)
- An exciting and challenging job in aviation
- An internationally active company
- An open and respectful corporate culture, with an organization characterized by short lines
- An enthusiastic team in a fast-growing company
Do you want to be part a of young, dynamic and innovative team who doesn’t work from a constraint perspective and thinks outside of the box? Does this description fit or would you like to receive more information regarding this vacancy, please submit your CV and motivation letter to Stefaan Ghijs at email@example.com or contact us at the same email address.