Do you believe that platforms connecting demand and supply are the future? Are you looking for a programming challenge? If so, you may be our next back-end or front-end development intern!
What we’re looking for:
As a development intern, you will support the company with back-end and front-end development tasks. Our platform connects our customers instantly with airports, pilots and aircraft. Fly Aeolus back-end reservation platform is developed in Laravel. Our front-end has been developed in WordPress.
What will you be doing?
- Maintain existing codes
- Work with an experienced team
- Help build a cutting-edge technology platform to lead our company through an exciting period of growth
- Develop interfaces between our platform and other systems
- Develop an application program interface (API) which will make sure that our stakeholders can integrate their systems with Fly Aeolus’ information reservation system
As a small and young company, independence, pro-activity and self-determination are important values with which you should feel at ease.
- You are currently pursuing a Bachelor or Master in a relevant IT/ICT related degree
- You have a go-getter attitude
- You work in a structured way and can project creative and original ideas
- You are able to work with a sense of ownership, in a team as well as independently
- You have experience in Laravel
Nice to haves
- You have experience with native app development for iOS and Android
- You have some front-end development knowledge
What we’re offering
- An exciting and dynamic internship in the aviation industry
- Potential to learn more about other aspects of development
- An enthusiastic team in a fast-growing company
5-6 months (We only do hands-on internships, you have to be fully committed to the job. The research can be done with us but writing your report/thesis should happen during your own time)
If you are interested in an intern project within a young, dynamic and innovative airline environment, contact us at email@example.com