Fly Aeolus is an air taxi company that grasps the opportunities for flights on short haul destinations. We offer flexible and time-efficient, door-to-door flight travel in Europe; when and to where the customer wants. Fly Aeolus establishes its customers’ flights through the set-up of a fractional ownership program.
Fly Aeolus has its main office at Antwerp Airport, Belgium, a secondary office in Rotterdam, the Netherlands and in Berlin, Germany. At the moment Fly Aeolus operates 11 Cirrus aircraft and expects to add another two next year. The current fleet consist of FAA and EASA aircraft. Due to this growing fleet and growing demand we are looking for more freelance pilots within Europe.
Fly Aeolus qualifications
– He/she holds a valid CPL/IR or ATPL/IR.
– He/she has a minimum total experience of 500 hours, of which a minimum of 200 hours are on single piston aircraft, of which a minimum of 50 hours are IFR flights of which 15 hours are flown at night.
– Completed during the preceding 90 days five IFR Flights on a single piston aircraft incl. three instrument approaches in a single pilot role or an instrument approach check.
– Completed during the preceding 90 days three take-offs and landings at night in a single pilot role or a night take-off and landing check.
– He/she has successfully completed training on the Cirrus SR22.
As a Fly Aeolus pilot you will be responsible for the safe execution of a fractional ownership flight. Next to this you need to have a professional customer focus. All your activities will be supported by a professional team based in Belgium.
If you are looking for a new challenge and meet the above requirements, please submit your CV, the last page of your logbook and a copy of your licenses and medical to: firstname.lastname@example.org