By Brunella Brunetti
Do you want to experience absolute ecstasy at festivals but still stay luxuriously? Then enjoy the best summer and EDM tunes at the most notorious festival in the world : Tomorrowland! In this blog you will find all the information you need for a visit to Tomorrowland: Prices for Tomorrowland tickets ,sleeping options and much more.
The Belgian festival Tomorrowland in Boom celebrated its 15th anniversary in 2019, and in the meantime there have even been offshoots in the USA and Brazil. With spectacular stages and first-class DJs, Tomorrowland convinces his visitors again every year.
History of Tomorrowland
The starting year 2005, the year Tomorrowland took place for the first time. At that time, the festival was a one-day open-air music festival with a handful of artists, which took place in the Belgian town of Boom.
Since then, the festival has been held annually and became the world’s largest and most notorious festival. This festival is characterized by its “fairytale land” design of the festival’s stages and the grounds. However, the idea of making Tomorrowland
Not only the number of visitors and artists increased over the years, but also the duration of the festival. In Tomorrowland’s infancy, the festival only took place on one day. After the second edition of the festival in 2006, Tomorrowland started to gain popularity. For this reason, the music festival was extended to two days. Eventually, Tomorrowland developed into a music festival that takes place over two consecutive weekends. As the festival is very popular, tickets have been sold out within minutes for years.
If you are interested, you can watch the aftermovie from 2019.
Artists at Tomorrowland
Due to the large DJ selection, it is very difficult to get tickets. We tell you how to improve your chances and what the Tomorrowland prices are.
The worldwide sale of tickets usually starts at the end of January and every year the tickets are sold out within milliseconds.
To get an idea of how much a ticket to the famous festival usually costs, we have summarised some prices here.
Tomorrowland tickets (update for 2022)
- Normal: approx. 114,50 €: Access to Tomorrowland on Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
- Pleasure: approx. 178,50 €: General access to Tomorrowland + access to 3 different comfort zones for 1 day. Attention! No access to the comfort zone on the main stage.
- Comfort: approx. 210 €: General access to Tomorrowland + access to the comfort zone (VIP) on the main stage and 4 other stages for 1 day.
Full Madness Tickets:
- Normal: approx. 310 €: Access to Tomorrowland on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Comfort: approx. 535,50 €: General access to Tomorrowland + access to the comfort zone (VIP) on the main stage and 4 other stages for 1 weekend.
Our insider tip for booking Tomorrowland tickets:
If you do not get tickets on the main day of sale, we advise you to sign up for the waiting list. There are multiple rounds of sales, even 2-3 months after the main sale. These can be even This gives you the opportunity to try your luck again on the second, third or sometimes even the fourth round after the start of sales. And most of the time it works out!
- Montagoe Area: In this area you can choose between several offers. For example, there is the “Ensuite 2P Package” where you have your own little house with shower and toilet. The area also offers catering, a swimming pool and much more. The prices for the different packages range from 1700€ to 4700€. More details can be found on the website.
- Mousai Area: In this package, you are accommodated in a villa that rents out individual rooms. There you have access to a private garden, a massage service is included and many other great things. The prices for this package are not on the website, but you have to send an email directly to the team of Tomorrowland.
- Terra Solis Area: At the Terra Solis Area you stay in a spacious suite. Included in the price is a massage, breakfast and even more benefits. In this case, too, you would have to ask for the price on the website first.
To get an overview of all areas, you are welcome to take another look at the website.
DJ’s & Fly Aeolus
In recent years, we have flown DJ’s like DJ Thomas Jack to the Tomorrowland festival in Belgium. You might now wonder why, as DJ’s mostly have their own private jet. You can find more about DJ’s and their private jets in our blog “Are DJs really buying their private jets?”.
Tomorrowland tickets for a private jet flight
For prices and air taxi quotes to Antwerp or any other destination, please try our price calculator.
For further questions, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org call us at +32 (0)3 500 9082.